42LH90QR - viewing distance

bryanlikesyou

Hello,

I was not able to find a definitive answer, hence requesting your opinion! I have purchased a 42LH90QR - not opened. I have reliance bigtv -high def+dvr DTH. Would it look good at a viewing distance of 9.5 ft?

Regards,
Bryan

Dear Venkat,

Actually it all seems greek to me and I did try it out. It is giving max viewing distance, whereas I need thei minimum viewing distance, with my requirement.

Thanks for sharing the link though!

Regards,
Bryan

I was not able to find a definitive answer, hence requesting your opinion! I have purchased a 42LH90QR - not opened. I have reliance bigtv -high def+dvr DTH. Would it look good at a viewing distance of 9.5 ft?
Actually it all seems greek to me and I did try it out. It is giving max viewing distance, whereas I need thei minimum viewing distance, with my requirement.
To watch SD (480i/p material (BigTV DTH) on a 42" screen, a minimum distance of 7.5 feet and a maximum of 12 feet is what I would recommend. Thus to answer your question, yes it would look good from a distance of 9.5 feet. As a matter of fact, 9.5 feet would be close to an ideal distance, for SD material, on a 42" display.

Fully agree with sanjay0864 9.5 ft is really just about the right viewing distance.
I have 42LH90 and in my case the max. viewing distance is 12 ft. But I feel most comfortable at 10 ft distance, especially for DTH. As many people have earlier mentioned/elaborated, for HD viewing 8 ft distance would be good.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back