4K 55" TV - budget between 40-55K

hifisense

Hi guys! Looking to buy a 4k tv.
Redmi tv 4k, the new OnePlus U1S and the Samsung AU60 are the ones in consideration.
Please let me know if they are other better options. Also let me know the best one among the 3 I've listed. Even willing to stretch to 60K if it's worth it.
Thanks in advance guys.

Redmi seems to be getting good reviews. Avoid one plus. Samsung should be your choice if you value brand and post sales service.

At 60k , you might want to look at hisense tornado or vu cinema action tv. Nothing extraordinary but not bad either. Toshiba 7980 is out of stock .. otherwise it would have been my pick .

Please mention what tv size are you looking at and any other prerequisite that you are looking at ...FM's would be able to suggest better

Also look at Samsung Frame 2020 model . It can be had in 70k with cash back. FRAME is a far better model than any of these . It's well reviewed and tested by international reviewers too. It has Wide color gamut and 500-600 nits brightness.

Check out Samsung Frame if you can stretch budget. And even the Mi Q1 55 inch QLED TV, costs between 55-58

Back