5 year warranty in other countries , but only 1 year warranty in India

My friend's 2 month old Denon 2800 froze during calibration and refused to move ahead even after hard reset. The service center also tried everything, but in vain. Finally the motherboard had to be replaced which took 45 days to come. The overall service experience was disappointing, with a total lack of accountability from both the service center and the importer. Daily follow-ups were required to get things moving. Warranty is one thing, service experience with in warranty is another. Even if the product is under warranty, things don't move towards resolution without follow ups, escalations

My friend's 2 month old Denon 2800 froze during calibration and refused to move ahead even after hard reset. The service center also tried everything, but in vain. Finally the motherboard had to be replaced which took 45 days to come. The overall service experience was disappointing, with a total lack of accountability from both the service center and the importer. Daily follow-ups were required to get things moving. Warranty is one thing, service experience with in warranty is another. Even if the product is under warranty, things don't move towards resolution without follow ups, escalations
Totally agree on that. There is an extreme shortage of qualified technicians for repairing electronics in India. Most of the service centers believe in replacing faulty parts rather than repairing them and offcourse not to mention the long waiting time for the same.

Monitor Audio 5 years warranty.
Monster Cable Lifetime warranty. No Limited clause.
Availed of it. No hassles for replacement after 5 years of usage.

Most if the dealers in India will just try to rip you off with their patchy service. The sugary words while buying the equipment remains a mere lip service. Unfortunate to mention but I have spoken to many if them in the country & realised that while explaining things, most of them maintain this crookedness implying they know everything & all. Even if you come up with the technical details, they’ll just try to disregard your knowledge. I am also into business, but trust me, whatever me or my staff mentions to the client, is given in writing and followed strictly. The documentation is done in a meticulous manner but when I go out and expect the same thing in return, I get disappointed. Most of them have no working knowledge of the equipments they are selling. The typical words are “Hum bech rahe itne saalon se” , “ Humein sab pata hai” “koi tension nahi aap le jao, hum baithe hai” “ Warranty card ki koi zarurat nahi, bill kaaffi hai” “ Service ki tension mat lijiye, jab marzi aa jaana” blah blah blah

Most if the dealers in India will just try to rip you off with their patchy service. The sugary words while buying the equipment remains a mere lip service. Unfortunate to mention but I have spoken to many if them in the country & realised that while explaining things, most of them maintain this crookedness implying they know everything & all. Even if you come up with the technical details, they’ll just try to disregard your knowledge. I am also into business, but trust me, whatever me or my staff mentions to the client, is given in writing and followed strictly. The documentation is done in a meticulous manner but when I go out and expect the same thing in return, I get disappointed. Most of them have no working knowledge of the equipments they are selling. The typical words are “Hum bech rahe itne saalon se” , “ Humein sab pata hai” “koi tension nahi aap le jao, hum baithe hai” “ Warranty card ki koi zarurat nahi, bill kaaffi hai” “ Service ki tension mat lijiye, jab marzi aa jaana” blah blah blah
Only a miniscule section of dealers and resellers have technical expertise, honesty and commitment towards their customers here.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back