55inch Sony X9300E / Samsung QLED 55Q7F / LG OLED 55C7T

Congrats dude. Thats really a great tv. I've checked the HDTV's review on X930e. He's called this as mini Z9d. Its first on my shortlisted tvs.
Btw, What is the best price you got for this tv. How is the built in speakers quality. ?

The bult-in speaker quality is decent.

The reason why I said samsung has poor after sales service is because I had 4 samsung LED TVs. 2 of them were 65 inch. 2 of them 55 inch. All of them gave me problems within 2 years of purchase to the point that all 4 off them stopped working last december. I called samsung service centre. For each TV, they gave me a price estimate of 1.25L for changing the entire panel, even without checking the panel. After checking at a few places, the real fault was detected to be in the power board, which costed 20K each.

That is just personal bad experience i guess, i have two 64 F8500 plasma (almost 4 years old), three 50 inch 7 series plasma (8 years old), all working in perfect order, the irony is when i bought my 50 inch plasma 8 years ago i changed in 3 times within a month for retention issues, all the three times they replaced with a brand new television (when retention is not even a serious issue) to get me satisfied, but a year and half ago my 50 inch plasma fell from the wall mount and broke :). I bought the 55 inch LG oled to replace this TV because personally i had no other choice since Plasma TV's are not available anywhere.

Samsung service personally has been pretty good for me but i have had issues with a couple of 46 and 40 inch Sony LCD's which developed lines in the panel out of warranty, i am not going to take my experience to say Sony has bad service.

OLED is needs to become more mass market for the price to reduce, when Samsung or the Chinese manufactures start making panels the price will come down.

OLED is needs to become more mass market for the price to reduce, when Samsung or the Chinese manufactures start making panels the price will come down.

Samsung bitch about the tech & market the QLED with 5 year burn in warranty. They still use OLED for their expensive mobiles.

The day they start making OLED tvs for consumers they have axed their own foot with the QLED marketing :D

The China brands will still capitalise on cheap manufacturing of lcd/led for few more years..

Cheers..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back