90's Kids - Post your favourite music, videos, memories ......

I dont know if anyone else had bought the Cassete of this back then.

According to me I can call myself a music lover more than an Audiophile.I love all types of good music in all genres and languages.Although I favour older songs/music, I am also partial to the music of 90's and modern ones too.

I have been listening to good music from childhood. From valve Radios to lp based music system. In the initial days of my career ( 1988 to 1993) walkman was my only source of music as I traveled a lot. I missed many movies during that period.

In 1993 soon after my marriage I bought a philps 21" colour tv. The sound quality of that tv was amazing.
That was the period during which Zee TV, MTV, Star movies, Star network were launched.

This started the era of broadcasting revolution. Many good song videos, movies became available to us. The quality of sound and picture quality also was excellent.

I would like to share some of the music videos I enjoyed during that period.
I invite all to pls share their memories, videos etc from that time.

Regards.

One of my favourite of that time.

I remember there was a channel ATN for all these songs.. Don't know if this channel exists now..

Thanks for the wonderful post.. And all the songs posted..

Remembering that there was a big debate/ fight between 'Tamma Tamma loghe' vs 'Jhumma chumma dhedhe', which one was better, interestingly both songs were copied from a western tune.

Last edited:
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back