A Barcelona man sentenced to one year in prison after a court found that he had been terrorizing his neighbors for 5 years by playing loud music

Analogous

and

Wonder if that horse recording takes care of Highs/Lows and dynamics...wonder if its there on Vinyl 😀

Their tolerance for noise levels is generally much lower. Mornings in Western European countries are very quiet, (even desolate?)
The absence of car horns was like masala missing from Biriyani the first time I visited (Italy felt familiar though)
On the other hand the rock concerts can be painfully loud.

its a typo. mostly 70-85 dB is ambient noise. unless thy meant to say 57 and 35 dB above ambient.
Their tolerance for noise levels is generally much lower. Mornings in Western European countries are very quiet, (even desolate?)
The absence of car horns was like masala missing from Biriyani the first time I visited (Italy felt familiar though)
On the other hand the rock concerts can be painfully loud.
On the above, I used to live in switzerland in a building where you were not allowed to flush after 10pm in the night.... o_O

its a typo. mostly 70-85 dB is ambient noise. unless thy meant to say 57 and 35 dB above ambient.

On the above, I used to live in switzerland in a building where you were not allowed to flush after 10pm in the night.... o_O
Was the building association distributing diapers or nose clips for free

I was amused and shocked when my folks in Geneva told me about this stringent bizarre law in Switzerland. Flushing post 10pm till about 6am is considered as "noise pollution" disturbing the neighbours. What happens if people suffer from IBS???:rolleyes:

So the Swiss are more tolerant with smell than sound? 😄

I was amused and shocked when my folks in Geneva told me about this stringent bizarre law in Switzerland. Flushing post 10pm till about 6am is considered as "noise pollution" disturbing the neighbours.
While it may be considered "noise pollution", that certainly is not law in Switzerland. It's an urban myth!

While it may be considered "noise pollution", that certainly is not law in Switzerland. It's an urban myth!

Man it was pretty strongly policed by the society itself. couple of Indian tots were making a ruckus in a tram and the tram driver stopped the tram and yelled at them and kicked them and parents out of the tram :rolleyes:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back