ABOUT RAMIY TAMIL AUDIO CD

ApSai

Whether Ramiy audio cds are original or fake
many people are saying they are fake

is not fake .... Ayngaran and Ramiy are companies outside India which buy rights from Indian Companies for Tamil films and sell Audio CD's there .

Its like .....Mudhalvan was available in India on FIVESTAR label and outside India it was available on ALAI OSAI label
Similarly Ramiy is a popular label in Europe ....

Its like HMV or Saregama in India and EMI abroad

Last edited:
I do not know if it's fake or original, but few CDs are well recorded and few others are pathetic.
Ramy, USA is better recorded then Ramiy, Swiss.
Go to thread named Illayaraja and you can find the best / cheaper source to buy Ramiy/ Ramy CDs.

Raimy cds are floating around in market with many different names for the company .
Some are spelled Raimy, some Remy I do not think that a swiss company would market their cds with different spellings for the their brand.
Please avoid.

If you go through the images you get ,you will find lots of spelling mistakes in many of them, probably some pics in google will help.
I shared few pictures to my friends earlier but i do not have the images with me right now.

Probably the old raimy's are authentic, but I am.pretty sure there's no way to figure out if it's authentic which I doubt it would be .

Fellow senior members could help !

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back