advice on speakersfor laptop

cmbharath

Hi

i am intending to purchase speakers for my laptop, as most of the times we listen to music from Laptop.

Hence, thinking of good speakers systems for my laptop that can be used for music.

budget 15k , can be stretched by another 20%

regards

Bharath

bharath,

I hooked up my laptop with Bose companion 3 series, i am ok with near field listening, You can search for many brands other than bose, even more our HFV guys using laptop as source.

cmbharath, if for portable use, check out speaker from x mini or yuin.
Else you could look at Audio engine a2s.

Hi

i am intending to purchase speakers for my laptop, as most of the times we listen to music from Laptop.

Hence, thinking of good speakers systems for my laptop that can be used for music.

regards

Bharath

Are you going to connect the Laptop to AV receivers before taking it to speakers?

If yes and already have AV receiver and what is the brand.

If yes and currently do not have AV receiver is 15K is inclusive of AV reciever and speakers?

Hi

regards

Bharath

If you really want to get decent sound out of your laptop (you dont mention the brand the sound card), I suggest investing in a DAC and then some powered speakers like maudio or audioengine. Otherwise you will get mediocre sound though it will beat your laptop sound anyday....

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back