Ahuja 40-40s Stereo Amp

Amit.bit

Anybody has Ahuja 40-40s Stereo Amp of 1990 to 1995 period in good condition? Is there any other Amp which can match its performance?

Basically it's called a cassette deck, but its Amp is pretty good. Though it is still available as brand new on order with Ahuja dealers, but the older ones from 90s were a bit better. That's why i want an older one. If anybody has old deck of that period in good working condition, please let me know.

curious, may i ask, why the interest in Ahuja and what is the intended use?
Because Ahuja Stereo deck 40-40S from 1995 was pretty good than some other brands in the same power category. I had one, but gifted it to a friend 12 years back. I want to use it as an Amp for my CD Player and to play Music files in my Phone through a DAC. I still have a lot of cassettes too, so i can use it as a pure analogue medium also.

enquiring as I have some experience with Ahuja amplifiers
What kind of experience do you have with Ahuja Amps? Have you used its Stereo Amp 40-40S of 90's period? How do you compare Ahuja Stereo Amp with other renowned brand Amps?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back