Allo DigiOne Signature - Where to Buy?

Yes it does
But you have an option of purchasing the allo digione signature with either raspberry pi 3 b+ or raspberry 4.
I will suggest get with raspberry 4 whhch has better bluetooth and better overall specifications which won't necessarily improve sound quality but always better to use latest version of raspberry pi

Thanks.You have mentioned that volunio app on ipad streams music and that is ok but my qurrey is different.We have so many streaming services like spotify , tidal ,gaana, apple music etc.I have a subscription of apple music also.Apple music also requires a monthly subscription and i want to know wether apple music can be streamed through digione player/volumio.I appreciate your time.
I think Rikhav had explained appropriately in earlier post.

Digione volumio supports tidal as well spotify. Apple music you can play by bluetooth connection between your device & digione volumio.

I think mOode and maybe Volumio has "Airplay" plugins support enabled to cast the Apple devices music playback right?

I think mOode and maybe Volumio has "Airplay" plugins support enabled to cast the Apple devices music playback right?

Yes it does.
But Apple Music services are also available for android devices and i assumed Op has android phone :)

Anyways, i feel its better to use spotify directly streamed to moode rather then using airplay or bluetooth

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back