Allo Revolution

Could you please let us know the Servo used? Also, adding the Servo made a difference to DAC's performance?
TIA
The Shanti LPS runs much cooler with the corrected voltage. It also used to hum occasionally. Cannot comment on the DAC specifically but there is an improvement overall.

The servo really did help my SET amps to settle down, earlier they used to run hotter and also there was a faint sizzle through the tweeters that disappeared.

The servo is a Krykard 10 kva. This can step down the voltage by only 20 volts which in my experience is not enough, sometimes I see 260V on the input and the output is till 240 V while internally the servo is set to output 220. It corrects max of 20V and passes the rest through. This specification is never explicitly mentioned.

The Shanti LPS runs much cooler with the corrected voltage. It also used to hum occasionally. Cannot comment on the DAC specifically but there is an improvement overall.

The servo really did help my SET amps to settle down, earlier they used to run hotter and also there was a faint sizzle through the tweeters that disappeared.

The servo is a Krykard 10 kva. This can step down the voltage by only 20 volts which in my experience is not enough, sometimes I see 260V on the input and the output is till 240 V while internally the servo is set to output 220. It corrects max of 20V and passes the rest through. This specification is never explicitly mentioned.
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back