Alternative for Boston Acoustics Soundware XS

Rupam

I'm looking to buy these Boston Acoustics Soundware XS in Kolkata. But there is no dealer for BA in Kolkata. So I need some alternative for Boston Acoustics Soundware XS. I would like to buy from stores not from e-retailers.
Please advice some good alternatives in 25-27 price bracket which should be available in Kolkata.

Thanks

order from hifivision mart itself.....what to worry.online purchase is the best purchase....
a shop owner dont care if you are dissatisfied..but a e shop owner difinitly care as your dissatisfaction will ruin his image in online......perhaps more than thousand times more potential than local...

I'm looking to buy these Boston Acoustics Soundware XS in Kolkata. But there is no dealer for BA in Kolkata. So I need some alternative for Boston Acoustics Soundware XS. I would like to buy from stores not from e-retailers.
Please advice some good alternatives in 25-27 price bracket which should be available in Kolkata.

Thanks

What do you think of JBL Cinema 300. It looks powerful.

i would be more cautious on the online route especially with regards to managing the logistics incase something goes wrong. Even carrying the equipment physically to the local retailer is simpler.

i would be more cautious on the online route especially with regards to managing the logistics incase something goes wrong. Even carrying the equipment physically to the local retailer is simpler.

ya correct..but the super competitive rates at online...we must take the follow up hassle in considaration... i think...

Dear Prosenjit ,
its not that I don't trust e-retailers. The problem is India's pathetic courier service. I live in Chandannagar. I don't think the speakers are going to be handled carefully enough by the local boys. Believe me I have seen them throwing boxes from the trucks.
If there is any damage during transit both seller and buyer will suffer.

Dear Prosenjit ,
its not that I don't trust e-retailers. The problem is India's pathetic courier service. I live in Chandannagar. I don't think the speakers are going to be handled carefully enough by the local boys. Believe me I have seen them throwing boxes from the trucks.
If there is any damage during transit both seller and buyer will suffer.

thats a concern no doubt.....but why are after 5.1 at a time....go step by step...well boston wala stuff you mentioned is good.
but a real bookshelv will outperform the satellites...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back