and Miles Davis played for me!!

Friends, some changes have happened over the last few months.
Unfortunately, I had shifted the photos to another folder so they are no longer visible in the thread. So, first, reposting the old pics for reference.

2a5naqt.jpg

34ou0lh.jpg

6ehzq1.jpg

10y3y9x.jpg

52h0n5.jpg

And, now the changes

The basic room layout remains the same. The turntable and PC remain the same.
The CD player and amplifier have been changed.

The CD player is a used Esoteric P-70/D-70 transport and DAC set acquired at quite a bargain :D along with a haul of CDs from someone migrating abroad.
Both Esoterics are placed on SRA bases.

The amplifier is a Lyrita DHT pre and 2a3 power set, both modded with Slagle transformers. The amp boxes are placed on a separate rack made of rosewood with spruce planks instead of fixed shelves.

All in all, sweeter music :clapping:.

2isa3xl.jpg

Never heard the Saadhana's or anything from that stable, but heard good things. very nice looking setup.

Hi,

Can you post your impressions comparing the lyrita combo to gaanam amps?

Thanks
Satya
This Lyrita does best the Gaanam. The regular one will probably not. Here you need to consider the diminishing returns. Both, Lyrita and Gaanam do justify their price points.

The amplifier is a Lyrita DHT pre and 2a3 power set, both modded with Slagle transformers. The amp boxes are placed on a separate rack made of rosewood with spruce planks instead of fixed shelves.

Congratulations on the DHT tubes!
Which tubes are you using on the pre?

Great work on the rosewood rack and spruce planks.

Wow! Super additions, Naturelover!

I'm sure that the 2A3 pre/power amp must be doing wonders with the Saadhanas.

Wow! Super additions, Naturelover!

I'm sure that the 2A3 pre/power amp must be doing wonders with the Saadhanas.

Thanks hydra.
Yes, it is very nice, definitely a step up from the Gaanam. Though the Gaanam is wonderful as well.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back