android market?

manu4panjab

hey bros. just bought xperia x10 question is how to download android applications on it ,how to convert videos any software ,anything else u want me to download this is my first android based phone and first touchscreen phone so don't know anything
please help

Manu ,

did sony not give you and suite of software when you bought the new phone ?

You can try this link below and download the software convert lot many files to sony xperia format. Make sure you run a virus scan after you download the software :cool:

Sony Ericsson Video Converter, Video Converter for Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, Play Youtube/Google video on Windows Mobile 6.1

Kittu...:rolleyes:
hey brother thannks yaar and no xperia x10 box not have any software ,i have check the contents on box it only says one phone,usb cable,headphone,screen protector,phone case,battery,charger:)

whats the screen resolution of your x10 phone ?
I think it must be around 480*854.
Win avi to any video format converter software may help you bro, b'coz im using this software to convert any type of video files to convert to play in my nokia 5230 symbian based phone, as my phone supports mp4 and 3gp vdeo formats only.

Last edited:
whats the screen resolution of your x10 phone ?
I think it must be around 480*854.
Win avi to any video format converter software may help you bro, b'coz im using this software to convert any type of video files to convert to play in my nokia 5230 symbian based phone, as my phone supports mp4 and 3gp vdeo formats only.

u r right i'll try to donwload it

hey brothers i have just download games from piratebay on my phone but don't know where they are no folders or whatsoever?? please help

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back