Any dealers of pro-ject turntables in india

a.kr.sriv

Dear friends,
Is there any info about any dealers of project turntables in india??? What are the views about project rpm genie series of turntables???
Regards
Srivastava..
Still trying to get one turntable... :sad:

Flipkart also sells Pro-ject Essential TT & would have been a great option but I double checked with them via website & e-mail to the customer care, they dont deliver turntables to Ranchi...(but they deliver vinyls lps & other stuff). Check if some acquaintance can collect for you at these locations which might be convenient to you. This is the copy of the mail (extract) that I received from them a little while ago:

"We would like to inform you that we are servicing only selected areas for certain products at present. Similarly, we deliver the above mentioned product only in few selected areas like Thane, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Mysore, Ahmedabad, Faridabad.
We regret to inform you that the PIN code- 834001 you have mentioned is not covered under our service area hence, we would be unable to deliver the product to that particular address.
We will be surely expanding our service areas very soon. We request you to keep checking our website frequently for new updates."

Nevertheless, you can always get some LPs from them at your location.

Regards,
Saket

Hi friends,
Good to hear from you all. I talked with abhishek of audio dynamics, and he assured me that he can get it transported to Ranchi. Project debut-III is available, and ready to ship. Cost is around 25000/-. Thinking of getting it. By the way, project rpm series is also good looking (is not available right now, and is a bit costly too) and abhishek suggested project d-III.
Should I go for it??
Regards
Srivastava...

please please .....listen to a Rega as well......even the cheaper regas sound better than the more expensive projects in my opinion .

Cheers buddy!! Going by what he conveyed somewhere in the forum, he is probably going the Rega way!

Saket

Cheers buddy!! Going by what he conveyed somewhere in the forum, he is probably going the Rega way!

Saket

Correct u r saket...
Btw, got one vintage Philips prestige valve radio... :yahoo:
A little bit of repairing and... :clapping:
Will post the snaps at the earliest...
Regards
Srivastava..

Valva radio...thats some great news. We will be waiting for the pics of this marvel.

I hope its working fine...is it 4 band?

Saket

Valva radio...thats some great news. We will be waiting for the pics of this marvel.

I hope its working fine...is it 4 band?

Saket

Yeah, 4band.. And it is working fine... Checked it today only. Ab bas saaf safai bacha hai. :yahoo:
Srivastava..

Back