any KEF LS50 WIRELESS 2 OWNERS here ????

My main use case is the speaker on the desk to listen to music while working from home. There is clearly not much room in the back and placement is going to be a problem. Anyways, the Kef Meta speakers are not available in my choice of colour and the same is true with the LS50WII. So for now, I've settled on my old Polks RTiA3 + Yamaha N-R803 set up and continue to aspire to own one of the two in near future.

If you know you want the Metas, chk with ProFx Bangalore. They have them in most of the colours I'm guessing.

All the best.
My main use case is the speaker on the desk to listen to music while working from home. There is clearly not much room in the back and placement is going to be a problem. Anyways, the Kef Meta speakers are not available in my choice of colour and the same is true with the LS50WII. So for now, I've settled on my old Polks RTiA3 + Yamaha N-R803 set up and continue to aspire to own one of the two in near future.

Hi I have purchased the KEF LS50 Wireless 2's. I wanted to check if anyone has connected a DAC to this system to play music from your phone? If so, which DAC would you recommend?

Also, any recommendations for a good Sub to connect to these speakers?
Thanks

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back