any review/feedback on Monitor Audio MR2/Wharfedale 10.2

I understand what u say....
but while going through this forum there are plenty of examples where people are happy with entry level amps and wharfedale Diamond's or even floor standers.
I have decided to first buy the speakers of my choice and then audition it with a suitable amp and then select the amp..
I am even ok with a couple of floorstanders to get the thump :)
Today, I went to the Wharfedale dealer here..
price offered was 16.5K for 10.1 and 21K for 10.2...is that reasonable?

He was suggesting to buy Heco Victa 201 and 301 for almost the same price and he claimed that Heco are better speakers than Wharfedales? Anyone for any ideas?

Alternatively, I am thinking of Jamo 426 package which seems to be a great VFM alternative..I hope there won't be any problem with entry level amps driving those ...but we will see. For now, just the speakers.

The wharfedale 10.2 pairs are 29K in Bangalore. Could you point me to the dealer where you got the quote for wharfedale and denon? I'd appreciate your help. :)

Hi

I have denon 1513 with 10.1 speakers

In Bangalore you can try with Total sound

I am planning to add subwoofer or central speaker.. ( i can buy either one due ot budget concern :()

Which subwoofer should I buy?

My living room size is 14ft by 12 ft
Any suggestion

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back