Any Schiit Bifrost or Gungnir in Delhi/NCR?

Hi

Really intrigued by the Bifrost and Gungnir...does anybody own them in the Delhi/NCR region or any owner visiting Delhi anytime soon?

Panditjee,

Though I am in Pune. I can throw some light on DAC. I had audition of NAD M51 for a week at my home at that I was using NAD MDC DAC. I got the difference in details , soundstage and imagining but I was not satisfied.(May be some problem with me as I like cotton and M51 was silk).
Afterwards I ordered Schiit Gungniir and the world was changed ...i got my cotton...so it is the new beginning in terms of detail...you can ask the experience of FM srisaikat who has got the same...again for you place is not NCR..

Cheers
Dheeraj Ingole

Thanks Dheeraj...Do you find the Gungnir better than the M51???

For my taste and signature..yes..it is better than M51..in delhi you can go to La-kozy and have audition of M51..

Second opinion from the web...even if Gungnir is not better than M51 for some people who are having different signature than mine...then Law of diminishing returns prevails...Gungnir is 95% of M51 in 50% of the price...
I hope you must have got the essence..

Cheers
Dheeraj

Great..thanks for your input...have heard really goos reviews about the Schiit products but still wanted to hear the quantum differences between DACs before deciding on one...Just no option to audition any DAC in the Delhi/NCR region..

Back