Anyone has any experience with these projector screens?

ontherocks

Anyone has any experience with any of these projector screens? Pros/Cons/Recommendations?

Optoma Panoview DS-9092PM
Optoma Panoview DS-GWII9092P
Optoma Panoview DS-9092PMG+

Anyone has any experience with any of these projector screens? Pros/Cons/Recommendations?

i don't see anybody answering for the specific models..rather people can provide feedback on panoview in general..
with my experience of reading on the forums, i can say it is very good brand in manual pulldown..
are u purchasing these from india or abroad?
If abroad then apart from the price the weight also comes into play..

Ontherocks, I have been searching but no Panoview in the market. Pls let me know ur strategy as now Gtandview seems to be the flavor of the day !

I am trying to get hold of one in India. I had one Panoview in US, which I neither could test nor bring it back.
I have spoken with a dealer here. Lets see how it goes.

A friend of mine bought a panoview screen about a year ago in pune. I wanted to get a panoview 240cm screen in bangalore but could not find a dealer here and ended up buying liberty, which I still regret.

I have a Panoview GWII manual pull down series (106") and I am quite happy with it so far. I use it with Optoma HD65 and the results are more than satisfactory. I bought it from Amazon and had it imported.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back