Apple music stopped working with Chromecast

msankadi

Hi

I have 4 Chromecast around the house.2 nest mini and couple of them in my tv and airtel stream box. I had been using them successfully with my spotify, tidal and apple music accounts till day before.

However the day before apple music stopped working with any of the Chromecast that I have. It connects successfully to the device but the music never starts playing. It just keeps showing connected (which the Chromecast also acknowledges via a ping).

All other apps like spotify tidal smart audiobook player, calm etc are still working fine with Chromecast

Have searched the Internet but haven't found any solution apart from lot of other people facing the issue.

Any fm member can help? The Google home app is not perfect and it has some issues, but by god the apple music app on android just adds 1oo more problems to everything I try and do.

Last edited:
Anyone can please chime in?

Spotify.. Please please release your hifi soon and you dare not leave India out of the launch

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back