AR turntable in Bangalore

G401fan

I was browsing through Craigslist and saw an AR turntable advertised for sale in Bangalore a few days ago(19th March). This was the model introduced in 1983/84, which was based on the original classic belt drive three spring under-chassis. It has a very attractive wood finish. Well reviewed then, and still quickly snapped up whenever one comes up on Audiogon. At the price offered, it's a veritable steal. (he also has an MF amp for sale, that is an even bigger steal)

Disclaimer: I have no connection with the seller, and had I not already had three TTs , I'd have snagged it myself by now.

I was browsing through Craigslist and saw an AR turntable advertised for sale in Bangalore a few days ago(19th March). This was the model introduced in 1983/84, which was based on the original classic belt drive three spring under-chassis. It has a very attractive wood finish. Well reviewed then, and still quickly snapped up whenever one comes up on Audiogon. At the price offered, it's a veritable steal. (he also has an MF amp for sale, that is an even bigger steal)

Disclaimer: I have no connection with the seller, and had I not already had three TTs , I'd have snagged it myself by now.

>>>
G401fan,

What is an MF amp?
Three turntables! You are blessed and the object of my envy:D

Regards

Hi,

The AR is a very good TT.

Link to the above sale.

AR Turntable

I am posting this for the benifit of members who might be interested.I have no connection with the seller.

Mods.If you feel that the post is not appropriate please delete it.

What is an MF amp

Musical Fidelity.

The seller has a A200 amp for sale.

Regards
Rajiv

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back