Are these hdmi switchers worth it?

If you are going to buy a switch, look for a switch that has at least two output ports. Gives you more flexibility interms of routing the video and audio separately. You can choose the path that has better upscaling capabilities, and better rendering of 1080P signals.

Cheers

try to buy it with warrenty........cos i bought a hdmi cable worth 900 rs and when i connected it i found that it is not working ,the returned to the shop where i bought it in another 30mins the shop keeper said that it has no warrenty and once goods is sold is sold ,we cant do anything........

This is the one I have and I am not using it as it didn't solve the purpose I bought it for, that is connecting muliple AVRs to 1 Projector but it only works in the manner such that if I have one display and multiple sources like DVD players, PS3 or other HDMI but doesn't work with the AVRs monitor out. So this thing is lying unused with me and if you want then you can collect the same from me.

just got my 1-3 hdmi switcher. it works perfectly! for 1450 bucks its definitely a bargain.

also i find that the 250 bucks cables i got from ebay is as good as my 2450 bucks sony hdmi (bought from sony center)! what a shock!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back