Audio format in LCD panel Denon AVR

slkr

I have Denon AVR 2800H and connected with my LG tv UR80 55 inch model .both are connected through eARC and enabled . When I play the content from LG 's a built in streaming apps , I would like to see what audio format is being sent to Denon AVR in front LCD panel . can we see it and audio format is not automatically see there what is running .we can see only predefined format only (movies, music, game, direct). I am using this Denon first time. previously I was using the yamaha HTR3066 where we can see in lcd panel what audio format being sent to AVR when play the content from TV/USB ,hdmi eARC. Could you please let me know if anysetting missing or this feature not in denon.

Denon's OSD is unavailable when using the eARC input. Have faced the same issue with 2600/6014. The display panel however, would show the format.

Press Status button on denon until you can see the audio format .. I am currently facing the same issue I dont find this button on remote :(

I have Denon AVR 2800H and connected with my LG tv UR80 55 inch model .both are connected through eARC and enabled . When I play the content from LG 's a built in streaming apps , I would like to see what audio format is being sent to Denon AVR in front LCD panel . can we see it and audio format is not automatically see there what is running .we can see only predefined format only (movies, music, game, direct). I am using this Denon first time. previously I was using the yamaha HTR3066 where we can see in lcd panel what audio format being sent to AVR when play the content from TV/USB ,hdmi eARC. Could you please let me know if anysetting missing or this feature not in denon.
Use Denon Heos App and you can check the signal info easily.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back