Audio issues

Love4sound

While watching an Atmos movie the centre channel and top middle speakers stop working. And as soon as this happens I pause the movie and play it again nd all works. What can be the issue? This happened while watching Pacific rim 2 from usb file

hmm. Good point. Check the wires. something might be shorting it.

I have to just pause and resume to fix the issue. Happened only with pacific rim 2
Can you repeat the problem? If yes, does this happen at same location of the movie? If yes, content (Pacific Rim) itself may have some issue.

Can you repeat the problem? If yes, does this happen at same location of the movie? If yes, content (Pacific Rim) itself may have some issue.
I played the same scene after I pause nd resume nd no issue. So no problem with the content.

Bitstreaming/SPDIF have always acted funny for me. Always have to do this play/pause gimmick to get the sound working.
Never got it figured out though.

Bitstreaming/SPDIF have always acted funny for me. Always have to do this play/pause gimmick to get the sound working.
Never got it figured out though.
For me it happened only while watching pacific rim 2nd part and 3 times in the movie. After that it never happened.

While watching an Atmos movie the centre channel and top middle speakers stop working. And as soon as this happens I pause the movie and play it again nd all works. What can be the issue? This happened while watching Pacific rim 2 from usb file
What is source player?
BDp or HTPC?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back