Audio Pro T3 Review

Shyamkrish

Hi All,

I had been thinking of writing this review for the last 2-3 months. Finally i decided i should do it.

As i had mentioned in an earlier thread, i had bought an SVS speakers and Sub Set (PB-1000) about 5 years back. Since then i have been really hooked onto music. My only grudge was my SVS system wasnt portable, especially the sub. I often visit my farmhouse in Kodai (about 2 hours from Madurai, where i stay). I have always been wanting to take my system there but never did it.

So i finally realised that i need a really portable wireless/BT speaker that i can take with me. But here comes the most important part, i wanted something that is pretty close to my system, which was obviously an almost impossible benchmark to set.

I started my search more than 6 months back on Amazon. I didnt audition any speaker, just browsed through the reviews. Looked at JBL, Marshall, B&O and many others that were reviewed well. My budget was around Rs 30K for a single system portable wireless speaker. I even looked at AIWA-Exos 9 which was reviewed well but too expensive in India. Moreover i felt it was more of Bass.

But somehow i wanted something that had been very niche, a bit rare and reviewed even less.But those who had reviewed it had given a 5/5. Something with clean, tight and underplayed bass like SVS.

After few months of research i came across a speaker from a Swedish company Audio Pro. They had a a model T3 that looked like a mac speaker (white), infact it looks like a panda. The reviews were all outstanding and the clincher was a battery life of 30 hours at half volume and 12 hours at full volume.

It wasnt reviewed much but i decided to go for it. I bought it from a dealer in Mumbai for Rs 27000. I have been using it for 6 months. If i were to close my eyes and play a full fledged system on one side and the Audio Pro wireless on another side, i wouldnt be able to tell that it is a Bluetooth speaker. Iam so stunned by the quality of the bass and sound. I have never seen a BT speaker with the sound and Bass an Audio Pro has. Its RMS output isnt too high, for that there is another model T10 which has higher power but no battery.

Iam attaching a photo of the Audio Pro T3. You need to listen to it with your eyes closed. The battery they claimed is on dot, infact probably better. I took it once to my farmhouse for 2 days and forgot the charger. I didnt need it.

Shyam

Attachments

• audiopro.jpg
    audiopro.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 58
  • audio_pro_addon_t3_4.jpg
    audio_pro_addon_t3_4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back