Audiophile places in Goa

Hopefully at my place.... sooner or later! Esoteric+Bryston+Dynaudio is truly worth a listen. Solid as a rock. Clear as a mountain lake. Sweet and heady as a plum cake baked in dark Jamaican rum :)

I am planning to be there this season. any recommendations on where all to go, besides the auditions?
Ajay - when are you moving to Goa?

how does one commute with family? are there any places where I can rent a 4 wheeler/ jeep for driving myself, or is chauffeur driven car/ taxi the only option?

I am planning to be there this season. any recommendations on where all to go, besides the auditions?
Ajay - when are you moving to Goa?

I don't think there are any worthwhile auditioning options in Goa. North Goa has lost its charm and can be avoided. In South Goa there are plenty of hotels near the beaches of Majorda, Utorda, Betal Batim, Colva, Verca, Cavellosim and Palolem. Double room tariffs in high season would range between 2K-10K. Ideally one should avoid going to Goa between 22nd December-3rd Jan. Scooters, bikes and (probably) jeeps are more easily available in Panjim and Colva. You will need to show your license for hiring a vehicle.

High End/South Goa:

Royal Orchid Beach Resort and Spa, Goa | Resorts in Goa | Hotels in Goa

Alila Diwa Goa - A luxury boutique resort in Goa, India

The Fern Gardenia Resort Palolem Goa - A boutique nature resort in palolem built with premium wooden cottages in a traditional Indian village environment. Only 3 star hotel in Palolem with a swimming pool.

Goa Hotels, Hotels in Goa, Goa Resorts - The Park Hotels, Goa

Budget/South Goa :

HotelColvaKinara | Best Resort Tourist Hotel Goa India | Online Room Reservation | SPA | Cheapest Vacation Destination | Hotels In Goa

Martin's Comfort - About Us

Mike's Place

Panjim:

::pRAINHA-Hotel and Cottages by the Sea::

..:: Welcome To Hotel Fidalgo ::..

why north goa has become so hated? Someone recommended me citade de goa as a good place to stay. But seems it is in north, which is not a much liked place. Is it a law and order issue? Too much tourist pressure?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back