Auditioning The Brainwavz M2 [ wow ]

Amarbir[Lynx-India]

Well ,
As You all know We Sell Nationite ,Brainwavz Earphones Are Brand For Nationite ,We Proudly Sell the Same .Today We Got The Nationite Media Player consignment And Found Nationite Sending us Free 1 Unit Each Of the Brainwavz M1 and M2 .We Had Already Imported brainwavz beta earphones but are now stocked out on these .The brainwavz beta were excellent earphones and after a while of burning they sounded awesome ,One Reviews on head-fi started pouring my stock started selling and soon i was :yahoo: .Anyways Another IEM Was My started thought well nationite proved me wrong ,This iem rocks has a very detailed soundstage ,the Bass is great if you use the largest rubber to fit your ear hole ,Want it little just use one stage of rubber smaller then the one are using .The Mid range sound stage is great the vocals are complete ,the highs according to me could be better but they sound great ,I would like to check it more for my views on highs .The built quality is 100 out of 10 lol yeah its true uses a custom type of cable thats awesome and the iem itself is built very very nicely .100% percent satisfaction for quality .Great job there .

Amarbir[Lynx-India];201352 said:
Lol ,
Haa haa But my barinwavz are here

Congrats MAN !!

Now , willing to get S;flo2 too ??

And how is this , hippo gumstick portable professional PMP ?

Check on ebay india
4gb @ 4700

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back