AV 3.5 mm slot to headphone

pro_kash2005

i watch lot of movies on my 50 inch led tv, it has a av 3.5 mm slot can someone tell me what kind of wire i require to connect it to only my headphone if theres a way, there is a 3.5 mm audio slot in my tv but its in the back side but i cant connect it there because of wall mount and its very difficult to attach it there, av slot is on the right side my tv so its really easy to connect a wire there pls someone help me thanks

thanks 4 ur reply i purchased this cable but i cant hear any sound when i connect it to av slot can u give me some instruction

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk
i connected video player on hdmi slot and connected this cable on av slot but i cant hear any sound on headphone

Hi

You need to refer to the operating manual of the TV to understand the output options better.

As far as I could check, the TV would have RCA outputs (L+R...Red and White) which are analog and go to an external amplifier or AVR.

I would strongly suggest to remove the TV from the wall mount then attach the following cable....you can decide which brand and length you require,,,

BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo Audio Extension: Amazon.in: Electronics

Once you attach this cable to the headphones port......you can mount the TV back to the wall and then connect your headphones when ever you want.

The Audio out section (RCA L+R) does not have its independent pre amp and hence you will get nothing on the connected headphones....

Hi

You need to refer to the operating manual of the TV to understand the output options better.

As far as I could check, the TV would have RCA outputs (L+R...Red and White) which are analog and go to an external amplifier or AVR.

I would strongly suggest to remove the TV from the wall mount then attach the following cable....you can decide which brand and length you require,,,

BlueRigger 3.5mm Male to Female Stereo Audio Extension: Amazon.in: Electronics

Once you attach this cable to the headphones port......you can mount the TV back to the wall and then connect your headphones when ever you want.

The Audio out section (RCA L+R) does not have its independent pre amp and hence you will get nothing on the connected headphones....

the problem is if i let that cable attach to my tv without headphone i cant hear sound from the speakers so i have to remove the cable every time when i dont want to listen from headphone, there is also a 3.5 mm jack on right side of my tv but its av out whenever i connect my headphone to that i cant listen sound its really confusing

i readed operation manual tried different cables but its not working i have to attach headphone by pushing tv on the back n i get afraid because its on wall mount its really disgusting why added 3.5 mm slot to back and 3.5 mm av slot to right side, what is the difference between 3.5 mm headphone slot and 3.5mm av slot ?? both are same as i insert my headphone to av slot i cant hear sound

what is the difference between 3.5 mm headphone slot and 3.5mm av slot ?? both are same as i insert my headphone to av slot i cant hear sound
The headphone out will have an amplified output that can be controlled with the TV volume button. the 3.5mm av out will be a line output to be connected to an external amplifier.

The headphone out will have an amplified output that can be controlled with the TV volume button. the 3.5mm av out will be a line output to be connected to an external amplifier.
so is there any way i can connect my headphone to 3.5mm av slot ?

Back