Avi adm 9t

Guys any ideas where can I audition these speakers in Mumbai.also how much would they cost.

AV Nirvana India,1504 B Oberoi Springs,
Andheri West, MUMBAI, Maharashtra 400053
India

Got a quote of 1.35L + 12.5% VAT for the ADM9t's

Do let me know if you are interested in going for a demo, as would like to join you if you don't mind :)

It's available with avnirvanaindia based in Mumbai .

Hi Gurpreetsingh,
are you part of avnirvanaindia??? If so then welcome to the forum & would be glad if you could share more info about your company.

Thanks
:)

Thanks denom.saw their website Home Page and spoke to gurpreet.shall be auditioning the speakers once back in town around 23 oct.meanwhile if you have time please audition these speakers and give me your review.
Cheers

Yes Denom I am associated with AV NIRVANA INDIA. we are the distributors for AVI ADM products in India . we will be glad to show you the adm9t , one of the best active speakers available in the market .
Hoping to hear from you soon
Regards.

Glad to hear from you Gurpreet. Will try to make it for a demo & meet you soon.

:)

I was able to demo the avi speakers in the short time I was in Mumbai before flying out again.what I think about them!I bought them.i am not a professional reviewer but I know when I hear good speakers.
Positives: no distortion,very transparent,accurate imaging,big soundstage,speakers disappear,very low noise floor......phew
Negatives:cheap looking remote,only two digital inputs
Sorry denom couldn't co ordinate with you for the demo as I had very less time.hope you enjoy the demo too

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back