Ayon Tube Amps?

myriad

Hello Folks,
Has anyone any experience with Ayon Tube amps? Their Orion & Spirit Model in particular. How do they compare with Cadence VA1 which i am using now with Avita Speakers.
Regards

Very different sounding - The VA1 is smooth with a very bloomy midrange and a very warm sound. The Ayon Spirit on the other hand is very very neutral with incredible bass grip - the 40 odd watt tube amp sound more like a 200W solid state. You have to hear it once to know it. Honestly I've never heard more neutral, precise tube gear.

However if you like warmth and lushness, this is not the amp for you. As an amp though, I rate it quite a few notches above the VA1. Its priced in a different class as well.

Very different sounding - The VA1 is smooth with a very bloomy midrange and a very warm sound. The Ayon Spirit on the other hand is very very neutral with incredible bass grip - the 40 odd watt tube amp sound more like a 200W solid state. You have to hear it once to know it. Honestly I've never heard more neutral, precise tube gear.

However if you like warmth and lushness, this is not the amp for you. As an amp though, I rate it quite a few notches above the VA1. Its priced in a different class as well.

Thanks reignofchaos. Sridhar has the same opinion of Ayon Spirit. Good about the bottom end but how are the high frequencies on Ayon compare to VA1?
Regards
Vasu

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back