Bangalore outlet for BenQ and Optoma?

I did not even try searching for live demos. Googled for specs comparison and shortlisted a few. Went through as many reviews as I could find, finalized one and ordered through Amazon.in
I did call all authorized dealers in the city before going with Amazon.in. No one could match the price.

What model did you buy and what price please> I too got the number of their bangalore representative and tried calling and sent messages as well. never cared to reply or get back.

Optoma HD30HDR available brand new products ' with bill & with out bill ( both r available )

What model did you buy and what price please> I too got the number of their bangalore representative and tried calling and sent messages as well. never cared to reply or get back.

Sorry, missed out due to posting on multiple threads. I bought the BenQ TH690ST for 103k. Got 6k off as festival offers. Currently listed at 112k.

Also worth mentioning is that I had to return the first piece as there were two dark spots being projected on the screen and there was a scratch on the lens too. Don't know if that's cause and effect. Had a few tense moments with Amazon customer service as it was hard to convey the defects through photographs. Eventually a senior tech approved the replacement. The replacement unit too had a slight scratch on the lens but no artifacts on the screen.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back