Bangkok and Singaport: where to shop?

kapvin

Hi,

I know this is rather last minute, but could some of you suggest which is the best place to buy Av / tech stuff in these two cities (and which is preferable for what..)

wishlist

1. factory unlocked iPhone (i guess only singapore) / HTC Desire HD/Z
2. HD video camcorder
3. Canon SLR lenses - 2 primes -50mm and 85mm and 1 zoom 28-200
4. region A / multiregion BD player
5. lower Midrange laptop i3/i5 based (or is the price delta negligible versus india)
6. car Av (specifically looking at Alpine media players 2 din which will be a snap in fit in my optra)

thanks in advance

Kapvin

Comparing the two cities It will be better to buy in singapore, more than price!!! reliability of goods will be there... But still i come across some xxxxese stuff there in some xxxxan run shops without any warranty...

Based on teky suggestion factory unlocked phone is cheaper in UK.. Not in singpapore...I found everything expensive in singapore including HD Video camera / Cameras / many electronic goods, which i find cheaper in India with warranty.

May be one guy in forum "reddymail" claims that he know plenty of shops in singapore with less price... Check with him in PM

I think unlocked iphone is cheaper in spore than in the UK. Pls check though. I have heard that store is not giving out phones due to black marketeers, or may be they are helping black-marketeers and they too are involved.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back