Belles Aria integrated dealer

Nitin K

Hi FM's,

Does anyone know of a Belles Aria integrated amplifier dealer in India where I can get a demo . Thanks.

Regards,
Nitin

Last edited:
Hi FM's,

Does anyone know of a Belles Aria integrated amplifier dealer in India where I can get a demo . Thanks.

Regards,
Nitin
Good amps. But I thought they sold direct only….? I may be wrong.

Good amps. But I thought they sold direct only….? I may be wrong.
According to an ex-fm, they were available at Bass n Treble in Delhi. But when I called them , they said they no longer stock them and keep Rogue amps instead.
Apart from David Belles site Power Modules, they are also sold through dealers like Gene Rubin Audio and Audio Connection (John. R) in the US and Nunu Distribution in the UK which may not be a viable proposition getting from there considering logistics costs, duty and gst. Not sure if there is a vat refund in the UK for international customers.

Last edited:
According to an ex-fm, they were available at Bass n Treble in Delhi. But when I called them , they said they no longer stock them and keep Rogue amps instead.
Apart from David Belles site Power Modules, they are also sold through dealers like Gene Rubin Audio and Audio Connection (John. R) in the US and Nunu Distribution in the UK which may not be a viable proposition getting from there considering logistics costs, duty and gst. Not sure if there is a vat refund in the UK for international customers.
Ideally, they should not charge VAT for the international shipping address but if you plan to get it delivered to any European address, they will charge VAT for sure but I do not know how the refund process will work if it becomes eligible for a refund.

Ideally, they should not charge VAT for the international shipping address but if you plan to get it delivered to any European address, they will charge VAT for sure but I do not know how the refund process will work if it becomes eligible for a refund.
Thanks for the info Bornfi, will try and find out about Vat. Apparently the ones available on US Audiomart were at 110V.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back