Best Blasting Speakers Under 10k

The Edifier Studio 7 is better than the F&D towers. You can also look at amplifier + passive speakers if it meets your budget.

You can consider circle arko 100w ( Originally they are Microlab solo 6c designed by Peter Larsen. Peter Larsen is the famous world known acoustics engineer ).
ARKO 100W
They are available at various price on online and locally.

Recently I bought Circle Arko 80w locally and the sound quality is excellent.

The Edifier Studio 7 is better than the F&D towers. You can also look at amplifier + passive speakers if it meets your budget.

Give me model name of amplifier and passive speakers set for this situation. Keep the budget as low as possible if not 10k, don't exceed much.

Lepai LP-2020A+ Tripath Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Mini Amplifier (power supply not included): Amazon.in: Electronics

Harman JBL Control Series CONTROL ONE Speaker - 2-way: Amazon.in: Electronics

amplifier + passive speakers... it comes to 11k but i think its worth it... i cannot find a better pair then this... if u can get cambridge audio s30 speakers, then even better or else this system looks fine to me...

Speakers are so small and low for a party. What about Yamaha NS-8390 towers or Sony MHC-ECL7D for 16k?

Last edited:
Hi Doctor

If you are ready to stretch your budget beyond 10k, then there would be ample options available.

The Sony seems to be promising and compact as per your requirements. It would be ideal if you could walk to the closest Sony store for an audition. Snap Deal may be selling the same a bit cheaper.

Depending on the appearance and your budget, you should go for the model / brand as per your requirements. If you are open to pre owned systems, check out HiFi Ads or OLX or Quikr

Hi Doctor

If you are ready to stretch your budget beyond 10k, then there would be ample options available.

The Sony seems to be promising and compact as per your requirements. It would be ideal if you could walk to the closest Sony store for an audition. Snap Deal may be selling the same a bit cheaper.

So Yamaha NS-8390 would be inferior to Sony MHC-ECL7D?

Not really the NS 8390 are tower speakers which cost anything between 16-20k depending on where you purchase them...you would require a decent amplifier to drive them..which means your budget will definitely cross the 25-30k mark....

You can refer to online You Tube videos to get a fair idea on how they perform which can help in your decision making time.

I recently purchased a cambridge audio s30. An excellent speaker to say the least. Along with it received two amplifiers - Tripath t-amp. I'm now willing to let go of one. indeed TA2021. They are amazing and can drive Cambridge audio / JBL control ones very well. Let me know if you are interested

Edifier Studio 7 are definitely best at the given budget
I bought them from theitdepot.com

Last edited:
Last edited:
Edifier Studio 7 are definitely best at the given budget
I bought them from theitdepot.com

Does it need an amplifier too?
They are charging too much for the shipping, more than a thousand I guess. :eek:
What's the best price of Edifier Studio 7 in india?

Last edited:
Hi Doctor,

This forum is full of people who have very little room for your kind of music.
.......y after listening to this.

cheers

Dheeraj

i would not agree with your statement... there are many folks including me who love r&b , rap and what not.. but the deal is the quality of music and not extended bass at the cost of midrange going muffled..

everyone loves bass.. its the part of complete sound spectrum but then it should not over power the other frequencies.. party speakers are diffrent animals all together.. if budget was open i would or any one would have suggested cervin wega but then 10k is a difficult budget and what you get in india are basic PC speakers. most of the people new n old join here for the search and knowledge of better music and sound reproduction and not just loud booming sound. anyone can get that without spending time on the forum. there are plethora of 2.1 setups which will give ear buzzing boom over powering anything.. :)

Sorry to wake this thread up, But what did you purchase in the end? i am considering the F&d towers for bedroom speakers. any idea?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back