BEST DOLBY ATMOS AV RECEIVER UNDER 70K

Go for AVRs from Marantz or Denon Stable,
The X line like x1600 and up for Denon support Atmos.
Marantz SR line starting 5014 and up.

Sure there are other receivers which have atmos from other companies, but these give really a good configurable setup with features and settings which are missed in other OEMs.

Keep and eye on used AVRs, new ones have sky rocketed with the pricing.

HI
I AM LOOKING FOR A AV RECEIVER USED OR NEW, CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME A GOOD PLACE OR DEALER TO BUY IN CHENNAI
Pm me your budget and I will give you dealer details accordingly. My favourite and regular dealer is MAX home theatre located in Alandur near guindy. Others are Av integration, Dream home cinema and Volumate.

Hey guys
How are you all
I am johny new to this forum and very new to this home theatre setups but I wanted to give my dad a good feel while watching movies so I decided to use my living room into some kind of ht and I ended up buying
yamaha nsf71 for front
Nsp-51 for centre and atmos
Ns-333 for surround
And thinking to buy sw100 for Lf
Please suggest me any changes I need to do..
And also please suggest me any AVR with which I can use these speaker combo efficiently, brand is not my concern
My concern is only budget I kept my budget 1L only for complete audio setup and already 50% of it drained
Please guys help me out... ur suggestions and experiences are very valuable to me as I literally doesn't know how to proceed where to buy, price and all
Thank you all

Hey guys
How are you all
I am johny new to this forum and very new to this home theatre setups but I wanted to give my dad a good feel while watching movies so I decided to use my living room into some kind of ht and I ended up buying
yamaha nsf71 for front
Nsp-51 for centre and atmos
Ns-333 for surround
And thinking to buy sw100 for Lf
Please suggest me any changes I need to do..
And also please suggest me any AVR with which I can use these speaker combo efficiently, brand is not my concern
My concern is only budget I kept my budget 1L only for complete audio setup and already 50% of it drained
Please guys help me out... ur suggestions and experiences are very valuable to me as I literally doesn't know how to proceed where to buy, price and all
Thank you all
Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

Since you already have Yamaha speakers, possibly makes sense to get a Yamaha AVR within the remaining budget. Other brand AVRs currently would be possibly expensive but if you are ready to spend a little more than budgeted, look at Marantz NR series NR1711 etc.

Each brand has its own pro and cons and suggest you read the threads under what should I buy, audition where possible and then decide to invest in the AVR that meets the requirement of performance and budget.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

Since you already have Yamaha speakers, possibly makes sense to get a Yamaha AVR within the remaining budget. Other brand AVRs currently would be possibly expensive but if you are ready to spend a little more than budgeted, look at Marantz NR series NR1711 etc.

Each brand has its own pro and cons and suggest you read the threads under what should I buy, audition where possible and then decide to invest in the AVR that meets the requirement of performance and budget.
Thanks for the quick reply bro..
I really appreciate it
Iam little bit confused in selecting avr as it is the heart of the ht. And I can't depend on the online stores as they show the prices high and I don't know about the genuine dealers who deal in guntur or vijayawada in andhra pradesh and their deal price. Am curious to know whether denon x1600h suits my case in that case what would be the deal price so that I get an idea before going for auditing

Thanks for the quick reply bro..
I really appreciate it
Iam little bit confused in selecting avr as it is the heart of the ht. And I can't depend on the online stores as they show the prices high and I don't know about the genuine dealers who deal in guntur or vijayawada in andhra pradesh and their deal price. Am curious to know whether denon x1600h suits my case in that case what would be the deal price so that I get an idea before going for auditing

The Denon X1600 would work with your speakers and caters more towards movies dynamics.

If unable to audition in person, rely on some Youtube videos

Also there are dedicated owner threads available for Yamaha or Marantz or Denon

The Denon X1600 would work with your speakers and caters more towards movies dynamics.

If unable to audition in person, rely on some Youtube videos

Also there are dedicated owner threads available for Yamaha or Marantz or Denon
Ok
I will comeback with a conclusion
Thank you

Go for AVRs from Marantz or Denon Stable,
The X line like x1600 and up for Denon support Atmos.
Marantz SR line starting 5014 and up.

Sure there are other receivers which have atmos from other companies, but these give really a good configurable setup with features and settings which are missed in other OEMs.

Keep and eye on used AVRs, new ones have sky rocketed with the pricing.
K SURE INFORM ME IF U COME ACROSS ANY BODY SELLING THEIR OLD AV RECEIVERS

Where can I find Denon X2700 or Marantz 5014? What do you guys think about the best price I can get for these?

Were you able to get the AVR?

Very few local dealers would have stock and would be selling the same at high rates given the shortage.

Online dealers would have stock which comes and goes quickly and some of them take pre orders in advance.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back