best overear wireless earphones under Rs 3000.00

anirudh panwar

please advice..must have bluetooth and 3.5 mm jack.for music only.should be capable of being worn while walking etc.to be used with mobile phones molstly.thanks.Anirudh

Look at Lipertek pureplay z3. Quite often you can good deals of under 4k though regular pricing is around 6k

Get the soundcore anker q10 or q20 during a sale. Probably the only decent wireless headphones under your budget. I'd still recommend going to croma or nearest "tech store" and trying out those cheap JBL headphones and then comparing them with some better quality Sony's. It's a world of difference and that's why I was in a similar place with a budget under 5k but I upped it to 10k to get some refurbed XM4s/XM3s. You can check out my thread just below yours in the same Headphones category.

Anyways, keep looking out at amazon/flipkart and Anker's own website for when the price of the headphones are normal and also have a lookout at headphonezone.in's preowned section, If I recall correctly someone is selling a Q20 for 3.2k which you can get it down to 3k. @greenhorn can advice better on where to find anker's headphones.

please advice..must have bluetooth and 3.5 mm jack.for music only.should be capable of being worn while walking etc.to be used with mobile phones molstly.thanks.Anirudh
Check Boat Nirvanaa 751 ANC. I am using this earphones , Though i feel slightly more BASS for music, for movies and watching webseries or games it's quite good. If we adjust equalizer settings from phone/ player then music also sounds balanced and good.
It has Noice cancelation option also which is best bang for the buck. When i bought it was 3.5 K. Check on amazon.

Check Boat Nirvanaa 751 ANC. I am using this earphones , Though i feel slightly more BASS for music, for movies and watching webseries or games it's quite good. If we adjust equalizer settings from phone/ player then music also sounds balanced and good.
It has Noice cancelation option also which is best bang for the buck. When i bought it was 3.5 K. Check on amazon.
now costing more than Rs 4900.00out of my budget

Back