Best player under 5K

Any other options....i will be connecting it to my Logi Z5500 speakers for audio output...
How about kaiboer h1055 plus or Coopa Full HD Player? Or any other option?

Ya that's my review :D. But that is 1st impression. I am deliberately being conscious of not giving a ownership-biased review. The player is not that bad you know!

You can go for Zinwell ZP500, if you can get hold of one. I didn't find one. AVMAX has impressive statement for them.

I am using Asus O Play Mini and I am very much satisfied with this player. it play almost all format. Only in my case it failed to detect vob file and ac3 audio file.

thanks Ajay... How's the pq and audio output... And does it get hot after certain time of using... Also does it have one push music option on remote

Picture and audio is very good. only problem with compare to DVD player is that sound output is very low (that should be the case with most of media player). but as you are using Logitech Z5500, there should not be any issue. just you have to increase sound level little bit more.

It does not get hot. there should not be issue while using for a long time.

It does not have one push music option. You have to select option from menu (Video, Music , photo etc..), once you select music, all audio file from pen drive /HDD will display and start playing one by one.

I prefer to select browse option from File Manager that help me to play music by selecting folder

Last edited:
When you say low...do you mean it very low. Will the sound be good enough to enjoy the movies and shake the room. I dont mind increasing the volume on the pod but it should be good quality and loud

yes there is no problem in sound quality. you will not find any difference in your speaker. only if you compare media player and DVD player side by side keeping volume of speaker at particular level then only difference is noticed.

Hi Pavan,

Any idea what is the difference between Mini and R1? I believe R1 is 1K more than mini. What are the additional feature we get with it?

hi manish,

only difference being R1 has lan port so as to connect to any network...

R1 also has eSATA port ....

everything else remains same...

the time when i purchased R1 (3 months back) price were 3900 for Mini!(with free HDMI cable) & 4700 for R1...

Hay friends....thanks for all the help. I have finally bought ASUS mini and its complete VFM. It plays music and movies flawlessly. Thanks....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back