Best Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1 upward firing speakers + Sub Woofer

testlink

I have a small space in my living room. So would not be able to setup a full speaker system with front, left+ rt, rear speakers. So I think a good Sound Bar is the best option. May I know which is the best Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos, 5.1 / 7.1 / 9.1, upward firing speakers + Wireless Sub Woofer?

Any thing else on Amazon.in etc?

My budget is max 50k.

I have a small space in my living room. So would not be able to setup a full speaker system with front, left+ rt, rear speakers. So I think a good Sound Bar is the best option. May I know which is the best Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos, 5.1 / 7.1 / 9.1, upward firing speakers + Wireless Sub Woofer?

My budget is max 50k.
Read this.....this will help steer your decision and perhaps influence your budget to invest in the appropriate sound bar.

Any idea when these 2022 soundbar models hit indian market? Same with a 65"-75" TV model Iam looking for. Iam searching Amazon, flipkart, tatacliq etc every day. But all I can see are max 2021 overprized models! I can wait till 2nd week of Feb 2022.

Any other place to buy online?

Thanks ...

Any idea when these 2022 soundbar models hit indian market? Same with a 65"-75" TV model Iam looking for. Iam searching Amazon, flipkart, tatacliq etc every day. But all I can see are max 2021 overprized models! I can wait till 2nd week of Feb 2022.

Any other place to buy online?

Thanks ...

Usually most new models of major brands launch 6 - 12 months early in global markets before coming to India. There would be possible websites which offer availability of these models but warranty maybe a challenge and also buying online from unknown sites can be risky. Lot have been duped in the past and you can find many countless experiences listed / sprayed over google.

My take is if you can wait, wait.....then review and make the purchase. If I were you, I would wait and possibly go for models / brands which have arrived and are being used already. I let a model or brand settle in for a while...check pros and cons and then make the purchase accordingly.

Remember nothing is future proof, models keep changing as new features get improvised or introduced. Based on your actual use of any product and its features, make the purchase accordingly.

All the best!

Hi,
Which one of the below is better / value for money?

1. MOTOROLA AmphisoundX Dolby ATMOS with Wireless Surround Sound 500 W Bluetooth Soundbar (Black, 5.1 Channel) - ₹43,820.00

2. Zebronics ZEB-JUKE BAR 9800 DWS PRO DOLBY ATMOS Bluetooth Home Theater Soundbar With Digital Wireless Subwoofer Supporting 4K HDR, USB, AUX, Optical, 3xHDMI & Remote Control. (450 Watt, 2.1.2 Channel) - ₹19,999.00

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Zebronics 9700 has Atmos upward firing for Rs 14500. 9800 costs 5k more for what edge? Not a big difference means save those 5k for more ott annual subscriptions or something.

My budget is max 50k.
If you could stretch your budget further with the beauty of getting into a brand new ecosystem give the SONOS ARC a go.
Fantastic piece of gear and you could add components as and when you’re ready and it is full Dolby Atmos enabled.
Been using Sonos for over 10 years and no issues thus far.

Cheers!!!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back