Best water purifier for Cities

jmascreen

Hi All,

I am looking for suggestion to buy a good water purifier. I am currently using a Aqua guard compact model which was brought some 10 years back those days it was sufficient now its not, Kids are falling ill quite frequently with contaminated waters.

So is RO+UV+UF is must for cities? Aquaguard, Kent, Livepure etc are the one on top of my head. Are there any new comers with better features and Service?

Regards
Justin

Using the Aquaguard Enhance RO + UV for couple of years now. No issue whatsoever except for filter changes.

A friend of mine just bought AO Smith X7, seems good.

Last edited:
Using the Aquaguard Enhance RO + UV for couple of years now. No issue whatsoever except for filter changes.

A friend of mine just bought AO Smith X7, seems good.
Thanks, what's the annual maintenance cost? What is covered and what not?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Using an Aqaguard Nova for last 12 yrs, need to change filters, company says they will charge 450/- for inspection, filters outdated no longer made by Aqaguard will have to be sourced, filters available on amazon for 480/,
Maybe I need a new water purifier.

I don't do any annual contract. If the filters need to be changed, I just call the service person directly and he does the change for half the money charged by the company + taxes.

It all depends on hardness of water. If one only has corporation water then Aquagaurd Nova or iNova is enough. Which is UV + carbon filter.

If you have high hardness value then RO is must. Then your filter life depends on hardness value. And accordingly your wastage of water will also come into account.

I will always prefer AMC as I don't want to compromise on quality of filter. There are many generic filter manufacturers.

Regards,
Nishant

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

I am using Pureflo UF since few years and found it very good.
No electricity required.
Annual maintenance cost around 900.00 (labour + 2 filters will be replaced)
I tested the tap water and the filtered water using CHEKNSEE Drinking Water Test and the tap water failed the test but the filtered water passed.
Details here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBpSq2frjBA

Last edited:
It all depends on hardness of water. If one only has corporation water then Aquagaurd Nova or iNova is enough. Which is UV + carbon filter.

If you have high hardness value then RO is must. Then your filter life depends on hardness value. And accordingly your wastage of water will also come into account.

I will always prefer AMC as I don't want to compromise on quality of filter. There are many generic filter manufacturers.

Regards,
Nishant

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

The water is from corporation and basic test says its good to drink but the problem was somewhere it was getting contaminated so didnt want to take further risk, I brought a Aquaguard Genius +

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back