Black Friday Wishlist : Amazon UK /US from Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25

Re: Black Friday Wishlist : Amazon UK /US from Monday, November 21 to Friday, Novembe

can anybudy share any iphone4 deal link?

Re: Black Friday Wishlist : Amazon UK /US from Monday, November 21 to Friday, Novembe

how are you planning to get the receiver. I checked quote fro SYW and aramax - about 13k for shipping and 17k for customs! 30k extra for getting the receiver. I do not know anyone kind enough to lug it for me.

how are you planning to get the receiver. I checked quote fro SYW and aramax - about 13k for shipping and 17k for customs! 30k extra for getting the receiver. I do not know anyone kind enough to lug it for me.

My brother-on-law has kindly agreed to get for me...so looking for good deals...

can we import laptop or any consmer electronics like bd player or plasma as well from amazon uk?

Yes, but you have to just try your luck as only some items within any of these groups (consumer electronics, computer components etc) are shipped outside UK and in particular to India. If amazon.co.uk is shipping a
particular item it will deduct VAT from the price and then add the shipping + customs charges and show you the final price.

Some marketplace vendors (avides) also ship internationally to India. As an experiment I tried out an order to see if it goes through, but at the final checkout it shows only the shipping charges but does not include the duty fees. So, have no clue if it is supposed to be collected by the Courier agent at delivery or how it will work out.

vnpal

anm said:

My brother-on-law has kindly agreed to get for me...so looking for good deals...

I picked up the Pioneer VSX-1021K from Newegg for $299 on my recent visit to the U.S. , carried it in my suitcase and paid no duty since it was well within the Rs 25K limit. It came through the flight without any damage as I had padded it quite well with lots of new socks and underwear as well as other clothes even after going through a TSA check. For about INR 15K, this receiver is a steal and is still available for that price off and on; it's bigger brother the 1121K also gets discounted to around $400 quite often. Newegg is the go-to webtailer for receivers, so keep watching their website (or subscribe to their e-mail promos).

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back