Blutooth for AVR VSX 824k

you have already opened one thread for same query. Why another? if you need some more info you could post in that thread only so that all info remains in one thread

I believe standard bluetooth devices like Logitech or other brands available on Amazon (which connects via RCA) can work,,,,,

My brother purchased a standard china make one from Lamington Road Mumbai which costs Rs 300 odd.....connects via 2 RCA and has a small power adapter....put the same in AUX of the amp and it works like a charm....

I believe standard bluetooth devices like Logitech or other brands available on Amazon (which connects via RCA) can work,,,,,

My brother purchased a standard china make one from Lamington Road Mumbai which costs Rs 300 odd.....connects via 2 RCA and has a small power adapter....put the same in AUX of the amp and it works like a charm....
AVR - Doesn't have Aux inout. (PIONEER VSX 824K)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have wifi at home, chromecast 2 will be best. Will serve for audio as well as video

AVR - DOES NOT HAVE AUX INPUT(PIONEER VSX 824K)

When i said Aux input, it meant any Analog RCA in.......there are 2/3 inputs I see....

Secondly responding back in Capitals implies shouting etc. Appreciate if you refrain from capitals unless you are expressing your feelings or emotions. As per forum rules we are not supposed to get personal here and most of us are all out to help each other.

Noticed that you just have joined a day back so hence advising you on the same in a good way. Please go through the forum rules which are important for best practises on this forum.

Thanks

When i said Aux input, it meant any Analog RCA in.......there are 2/3 inputs I see....

View attachment 33826View attachment 33826
Secondly responding back in Capitals implies shouting etc. Appreciate if you refrain from capitals unless you are expressing your feelings or emotions. As per forum rules we are not supposed to get personal here and most of us are all out to help each other.

Noticed that you just have joined a day back so hence advising you on the same in a good way. Please go through the forum rules which are important for best practises on this forum.

Thanks
Sorry ...actualy I am not aware of rules and thanks for best advice.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back