Book shef or floor stander

I have found Worldspace to be indispensable for listening to new songs without any commitment. In Hindi film songs alone, I have added over 300 songs that I am now collecting as CDs from HamaraCD. I have also purchased a number of Hindustani, Carnatic, and other numbers based on what I hear in Worldspace.

If you have high speed connection, you can use a number of sites that play music continuously. Some of them are:

1. AccuRadio -- The Next Generation of Radio. This is beautifully classified in genres and you can listen to a genre you like for a few day or weeks, and then switch.

2. For Indian music we have http://www.dhoomfm.com/.

3. For Indian music (mostly film based) we have Raaga - Hindi Tamil Telugu and Malayalam Songs and Videos. Here you can listen to songs from new movies and decide whether you want to buy the CD or not.

Cheers

I will save the CD's then until one of you drop by Bangalore.

I hope you are open to picking up scratched CD's too. They can be ripped without failure.

Cheers

Dear Gobble,

Sure.I will let you know.I can also see your audio gear if you don't mind.:).

Brejesh,
sorry to barge in, but where is this cd exhibition in Kerala?

Dear iaudio..,

I just got their bill.It's VIJI MUSICALS,Shop no.S5,Sea Side,Ground Floor , GCDA Complex , Marine Drive,
Cochin - 31.phone...2371331,2367692,Fax..0484-2384259.

Happy buying
Cheers
Brejesh
:clapping:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back