Bookshelf speakers to go with TV setup, under 30k

SurjHit

TLDR: Suggest D1090 alternative to go with TV setup.

Hi audiophiles,

I am a beginner in speaker knowledge.

I am looking for bookshelf speakers under 30k. It for my TV setup, TV does not have HDMi-ARC, so not going with soundbars. TV usage is mostly watching news, tv serials and movies at night.

Based on my searches here: Only 1 model seems worthy of buying - Hivi D1090. But there is no stock of this anywhere online. I am not even sure it will ever be restocked.

So, please suggest a similar holy grail bookshelf speaker in this budget (can extend the budget a wee bit if it is worth it)

Also, I live in Bangalore, if there are any local stores I should check out, please let me know.

Thanking you in advance.

Hi audiophiles,

I am looking for bookshelf speakers under 30k. It for my TV setup, TV does not have HDMi-ARC, so not going with soundbars. TV usage is mostly watching news, tv serials and movies at night.

Based on my searches here: Only 1 model seems worthy of buying - Hivi D1090. But there is no stock of this anywhere online. I am not even sure it will ever be restocked.

So, please suggest a similar holy grail bookshelf speaker in this budget (can extend the budget a wee bit if it is worth it)

Also, I live in Bangalore, if there are any local stores I should check out, please let me know.

Thanking you in advance.
I have their predecessor D 1080 IV model and it sounds wonderful with aux output from my ifalcon tv. In stereo you don't need HDMI arc, aux output is sufficient.

The sound signature of these speakers is very much optimised for keeping them on the shelf. The bass and treble control is very well implemented. I don't feel lack of bass.

I also have a very expensive setup of dynaudio in another larger living room but these sound surprisingly good considering in my bedroom which is around 14x16.

I had purchased from hifinage Gwalior, they have some higher models in stock. You can check

or you can also try Edifier which provides similar options.

Hi audiophiles,

Thanking you in advance.
Check these out. I use a pair as my front Left and Right. Really good sounding speakers. There is no digital inputs to mess with. Use an external DAC or AUX input. For TV speakers in a medium sized room, they are very good. My room is about 12x10.

MaSh

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back