bookshelf under 15k - need Excellent Bass

rentdelhisouth

guys...

cheapest Bookshelf Speakers for Movie Watching for my 150sq ft bedroom... should have GOOD BASS & with Hdmi Arc port

You can get Elac connex dcb41, which is having HDMI port.

If your budget not permitting (not mentioned), you may buy a dac similar to smsl ps100 and buy any powered bookshelf from edifier, hivi swan or similar with in your budget.

guys...

cheapest Bookshelf Speakers for Movie Watching for my 150sq ft bedroom... should have GOOD BASS & with Hdmi Arc port
One option - In case you plan to for an active bookshelf speaker (economy model) that sounds good but lacks the hdmi arc input then you can buy a very basic hdmi to analog convertor so Tv can be attached to the speakers with this interphase. There are many available at amazon.

guys...

Bookshelf with HDMI arc input is limited, so if your TV has any other digital output like coaxial or optical you can get good active bookshelf

suggest Bookshelf Speakers with Good BASS for my 150sq ft bedroom under 15000rs for Movies
Chances are that you get some Indian brand, you have to search for it. Second hand is also an option. You have not written anything about amplifier you are going to pair it with. Without that information no one can suggest you anything specific.

Under 15k, you may consider Logitech Z625.
reviews mentioned the z623 being powerful enough to shake windows and picture frames but hearing lots of people complain about the build quality is making me think twice. spending $180 on a system with known issues feels risky

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back