Bose 901 iii series needs refoaming need help for proper person who can repair it

gurmeetsingh

Hi everbody

I have Bose 901 III series speakers whose foam has been rotten and they need refoaming of all 18 drivers as Bose company is not provind that refoaming kit as availble abroad so can anybody tell where i could go for repair

regards
Gurmeet singh

Last edited:
Re: Bose 901 iii series needs refoaming need help for proper person who can repair i

did you check at the local bose store/service point. cos i don't think any run-of-the-mill repair shop or drivers can be fit into it..

Thanks sir

Dear sir

I have already contacted the Bose india as they are saying that its quiet old model and they can do nothing as the new Bose 901 (6) series also comes with the same driver size 4 1/4 inches as it is in bose 901 III series and company must help to the product which is still coming from 1968 to 2011 as i only require the refoam kit from bose or from any other person of size i have mentioned

Regards
Gurmeet singh

Re: Bose 901 iii series needs refoaming need help for proper person who can repair i

Its strange to hear that Bose has refused to service their own product because it is old !! Contact Bose India Head Office via email.

many companies does that. Many brands are NOT supporting grey ( not bought officialy ) purchases.

There are good speaker repaires in main metroes.

If the foams available in buy . ask someone to buy the parts ( foams ) in Us -get it here and give it to repaires

In fact you might get Drivers for cheap --and it will be a good idea to replace all drivers

Bose speakers are not some technological miracles and IMHO repairable

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back