Bose Music Player Amp

Hi ,
Does anyone guide me as to what speaker sound best with Bose Music Amp . Recently I visited Bose store for demo of Bose soundbar 900 . It is an excellent soundbar for Home Theatre with addition of Bose Subwoofer 700. But being a firm believer that Music is best experienced on stereo I was not convinced of Bose soundbar 900 for listening to Music. Then I saw the Bose Music Amp in the store and listened to Bose outdoor speakers connected to it and I was impressed by the sound quality. Then idea stuck me if I could attach this Bose Music Amp with good tower or book self speakers ?
Please guide me if anyone on the forum has experienced this combination of Bose Music Amp with speaker other then Bose .
Thanks in Advance 🙏🏻
Also would like to add that presently listening my Music on Mr Nakra’s Enbee Speakers attached with Enbee Amp for the last 25 years. But recently outer rubber ring on woofer of one of the speaker got damaged. If any body could help me with good speaker repair shop in Jaipur please share the details. 🙏🏻
Sushil Kumar Pareek
Jaipur

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back