Box Damaged NEO QLED Samsung TV Good to buy?

gautham_l

Hello Dear Members.
I am looking to buy a 65 inch TV and am getting Box damaged New Samsung Neo QLED 65QN85A and 65QN90A for 99900 and 120000 respectively.
Have anyone bought outer box damaged Samsung TVs before. I was assured these units are completely new and repackaged since old box was damaged . Is this a good deal. if so which model should i go for?

Hello Dear Members.
I am looking to buy a 65 inch TV and am getting Box damaged New Samsung Neo QLED 65QN85A and 65QN90A for 99900 and 120000 respectively.
Have anyone bought outer box damaged Samsung TVs before. I was assured these units are completely new and repackaged since old box was damaged . Is this a good deal. if so which model should i go for?
I've seen someone purchasing a box damaged monitor, it was brand new with just box damaged. Not sure about Warranty, but he says that he got his replaced under warranty.

Just an update, i ordered Box Damaged NEO QLED 65QN90A for RS 1,20,000 and found only a small corner portion of the outer carton box to be damaged. Inside there was no damage to thermocol and The TV was brand new and in pristine condition. Installation was smooth and the TV is perfect. The warranty is also same standard 1 Year warranty. In the it is a good deal indeed.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back