Bryston Active Speakers

ssf

While surfing on Youtube, I came across this video. Pretty interesting. Do give it a listen.

Active loudspeakers with crossovers outside the box.

Last edited:
One of my friends had it in his apartment. They are large, powerful, and versatile, weighing in at about 30kgs. They come with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used for streaming or internet radio. It also comes with a built-in phono stage, which allows one to hook up a turntable and listen to your favorite vinyl albums. The speakers use open baffle technology that provides better sound quality and acoustic transparency as opposed to traditional box enclosures typically found on many other speakers. I was told they are a limited supply and sell out quickly.

One of my friends had it in his apartment. They are large, powerful, and versatile, weighing in at about 30kgs. They come with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used for streaming or internet radio. It also comes with a built-in phono stage, which allows one to hook up a turntable and listen to your favorite vinyl albums. The speakers use open baffle technology that provides better sound quality and acoustic transparency as opposed to traditional box enclosures typically found on many other speakers. I was told they are a limited supply and sell out quickly.

Are you talking about the speaker system seen in the video ? Open baffle ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back