Budding audiophile

Kanksit

Hi folks, this is Kanksit from Hyderabad and a student. I'm a technophile and an avgeek too. I love Elon Musk and am fascinated with his life and achievements. I'm amazed at how the EV technology is shaping up and I gobble up all the news on EV technology and the changing EV landscape around the world. I keenly follow EV podcast especially 'fully charged' and also follow youtuber Bjorn Nyland. I'm also an avgeek. I made a shift to IOS from Android and ever since, an unabashed Apple Sheep.

Used to accompany Dad to the Golf Course and picked up the game well and was even a member of Trivandrum Golf Course as we lived nearby but don't find time now a days. Thanks to his frequent transfers, I can speak fluent Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam besides my mother tongue, Telugu.

I grew up listening to 60's classic rock and have developed a taste for it; much to the amusement of my friends who are majorly into hip hop and reggae. Hoping to learn all about music from you audio gurus.

Hello kanksit
Welcome to our madness. I am not an audio guru but a mere listener and learner too. I am happy to know that a student , one from the genY comes into our hobby . Would be glad to know more about your fav genres, rigs etc.
Cheers

Hello kanksit
Welcome to our madness. I am not an audio guru but a mere listener and learner too. I am happy to know that a student , one from the genY comes into our hobby . Would be glad to know more about your fav genres, rigs etc.
Cheers
Hi Kanksit, welcome to the forum.
Nice intro. Welcome to the forum.
Hi Kanksit, welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much folks. Taking first tentative steps akin to a toddler. I'm listening to FLACS through Audio Technica M30X. Looking to switch over to Macbook for seamless Apple ecosystem but don't want to tax dad. Looking for a pre-used one which I can buy from my pocket money.

I grew up listening to 60's classic rock and have developed a taste for it; much to the amusement of my friends who are majorly into hip hop and reggae
Welcome aboard. Always good to find young souls (and old, for that matter) who go beyond stereotypes.

Hi folks, this is Kanksit from Hyderabad and a student. I'm a technophile and an avgeek too. I love Elon Musk and am fascinated with his life and achievements. I'm amazed at how the EV technology is shaping up and I gobble up all the news on EV technology and the changing EV landscape around the world. I keenly follow EV podcast especially 'fully charged' and also follow youtuber Bjorn Nyland. I'm also an avgeek. I made a shift to IOS from Android and ever since, an unabashed Apple Sheep.

Used to accompany Dad to the Golf Course and picked up the game well and was even a member of Trivandrum Golf Course as we lived nearby but don't find time now a days. Thanks to his frequent transfers, I can speak fluent Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam besides my mother tongue, Telugu.

I grew up listening to 60's classic rock and have developed a taste for it; much to the amusement of my friends who are majorly into hip hop and reggae. Hoping to learn all about music from you audio gurus.
Hi kanksit :)

Welcome here :)

I normally don't greet Apple fans. Me and Steve jobs never got along.

Of course we both have our common grounds too....like we both are bald to start with :D

But that's just about where the similarities stop.

And the only reason why Iam still greeting you is because......you are from hyderabad :D

Welcome to the madness and do enjoy your stay :)

Back