Budget Bookshelf speakers under 20k inr(pair)

sahoork

I want to buy bookshelf speakers under 20k inr. Movie and music 50:50. Also I want small size as per my space constraints. This will be used purely in zone 2 stereo mode as my avr is yamaha RXV 585. Please somebody help me for this selection.

Its better if you go for pre owned speakers. You may get very good speaker on great price. Bostan Acoustic A26 ,A25, Pioneer BS22 may be good choice within the budget but difficult to get as these are discontinued now. Warfdale Diamond 220 may be within budget and have great reviews.

Hi sharook... You may also consider Mission LX2, which are well within your budget. Usually hover around 17-19k. I've been using them for the past two years... They are outstanding for their price! Go through online reviews or whathifi

Q Acoustics 3xxx series is a no brainer at that price. They could be bit low on bass for movies (most bookshelves are) but are very musical. Later you could add a sub if you are open to it

Hi sharook... You may also consider Mission LX2, which are well within your budget. Usually hover around 17-19k. I've been using them for the past two years... They are outstanding for their price! Go through online reviews or whathifi
Hi Kartheek
Just wanted to check if Mission Lx-2 would be good for both Movies and Music. Also are you using mission Lx-c as well?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back